- Send one(or several!) of these numbers to my ask box for an answer!
- 1. Favorite Disney movie?
- 2. Favorite Disney song?
- 3. Have I been to the Disney parks before?
- 4. Favorite prince?
- 5. Favorite park ride to be on after-dark?
- 6. Mickey premium ice-cream bars or churros?
- 7. Favorite land in the parks?
- 8. Favorite sidekick in a Disney film?
- 9. If I could be in a live-action version of any Disney film, which one would it be and who would I play(regardless of things like appearance/singing ability)?
- 10. Favorite character to interact with in the parks?
- 11. Do I collect Disney pins?
- 12. What park ride do I have a love/hate relationship with?
- 13. Favorite Disney love-song?
- 14.Favorite non-animated Disney movie?
- 15. Do I own any Mickey ears? If so, what kind?
- 16. A park ride I've never been on?
- 17. Favorite Phil Collins Disney song?(Legitimate question!)
- 18. Favorite Disney movie sequel?
- 19. Favorite Disney renaissance movie?
- 20. Favorite Disney/Pixar movie?
- 21. Favorite in-park restaurant?
- 22. Have I ever stayed in a Disney hotel?
- 23. Favorite in-park snack?
- 24. Favorite Winnie the Pooh character?
- 25. Favorite classic character(Mickey, Donald, Goofy, etc.,)?
- Ask away!
I dont understand why, for a girl to be considered badass and strong in movies and books, she has to be tomboyish, not wear makeup and not like girly things?
Girls should be allowed to put on lipstick and flowery dresses then conquer the world by crushing the necks of their enemies under their 6 inch heels
Y’all need Buffy.
when I was six I threw a tantrum because I wanted a slushie from 711 and I remember my dad said “I will never buy you a slushie” AND LITERALLY RIGHT NOW HE CAME IN THE CAR WITH A SLUSHIE AND I WAS LIKE WHY DIDNT YOU GET ME ONE AND HE LOOKED ME DEAD IN THE EYE AND SAID “REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE SIX”